Friday, September 27, 2013

MUST READ BOOK!!!!


Going Under by S. Walden





Brooke Wright has only two goals her senior year at Charity Run High School: stay out of trouble and learn to forgive herself for the past. Forgiveness proves elusive, and trouble finds her anyway when she discovers a secret club at school connected to the death of her best friend. She learns that swim team members participate in a “Fantasy Slut League,” scoring points for their sexual acts with unsuspecting girls.

Brooke, wracked with guilt over her friend’s death, decides to infiltrate the league by becoming one of the “unsuspecting girls,” and exact revenge on the boys who stole away her best friend. An unexpected romance complicates her plans, and her dogged pursuit of justice turns her reckless as she underestimates just how far the boys will go to keep their sex club a secret.


**This is a New Adult fiction book with mature themes. It contains graphic sex and language and a description of sexual violence**


Purchase this book:

Kindle  http://www.amazon.com/Going-Under-ebook/dp/B00BW9F36Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1380336799&sr=1-1&keywords=going+under

Nook  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/going-under-s-walden/1114916013?ean=2940044386044

Quotes we LOVE:

“I realized I needed to look at evil in an entirely new light. Most bad guys weren’t running around with eyes bugged out. Most bad guys didn’t come across freaky and frightening…Most bad guys were normal, everyday guys moving through life like anyone else… They were hard to spot and that’s what made them so good at being bad… They could get away with it, and they knew it.”

“Ryan chuckled. “You’re going to be my trouble this year, aren't you?” he asked softly. Hell yeah I was.”

“It was decided. I was going to let Ryan Foster do me. I had no idea when it would happen, but it was inevitable. If he kept being this cute, it was inevitable.”  

“I'm sorry, but you said 'suck,' and I'm immature.”  

“I thought if I stared a little longer I could see right inside his head, to his brain, and I don’t know why that turned me on so much. I wanted to witness the workings of his mind, the firing synapses, information traveling safely inside neurons to different parts of his body. A few made it to his hand, and they must have told him to keep holding mine because he didn’t let go.”

“Love is when you're with someone and you never check the time because for you, time doesn't exist.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment